- Boat Tour on Lake Suchitlan or horse riding on Guazapa Volcan
- Tour to the National Park of the Volcans and possible trecking to the mouth of Santa-Ana Volcan
- Tour to the highest Mountain of El Salvador El Pital (8,300ft), pick-nick and visit at the artcraft village of La Palma,
- Tour of the ecological treasures of El Salvador: Coffee, Indigo, Sugar canne, Balsam, Cacao
- City-Tour of San Salvador, cultural, historical and shopping
- Tours in the National Parks of 'Montecristo' and 'El Imposible',
- Meeting with the Indigenous Community (nahuat-pipil) and Maya Ceremony,
- Adventre Tours: kayak, rafting, canopee, parapent, biking, treking, surf & kitesurf...
- Visit of the artcraft villages: Suchitoto, Ilobasco (ceramics and figurines), San Sébastain (fabrics) and La Palma (paintings on wood)
- Evening in San Salvador (diner + concert or discotheques... according to tastes)
- Excursion at the archeologic sites Joya de Ceren, Cihuatan, San Jose and Tazumal
- Extension in Guatemala and Hondurs (3 to 5 days) to see La Antigua Guatemala (+ Lake Atitlan, Chichicastelnango and Tikal) or the Maya Ruins of Copan (5 hours driving)
- We also propose you to spend one moment of happiness on the most beautiful beach of El Salvador (absolute tranquility guaranted) in our villa ` 'Los Caracoles' on the beach of Maculis.
- Packages “Los Almendros de San Lorenzo” (Suchitoto) with diners + “Los Caracoles” (beach of Maculis) with lunchs & diners from $900 per person for one week (base: 4 persons, Transfer Airport-Maculis-Suchitoto included, flights not included)